Buddy Day At Straight Blast Gym is February 2, 2019
Saturday, February 2nd, is Buddy Day at Straight Blast Gym Buford.
Buddy Day is a chance for our athletes to bring in a friend to take class with them, free of charge! This invitation is extended to all SBG Buford members, whether they train in adult martial arts, adult group fitness, or kids martial arts.
The process is easy!
1. Tell your friend about Buddy Day (they’ve already seen all of the awesome net changes in your appearance and energy levels, so they’ll probably be chomping at the bit to join you for a class).
2. Arrive to class about 20 minutes early so that we can get your buddy signed in and issue them any equipment they might need for class.
3. Have fun training with your buddy!!
Your buddy is welcome to join you for any class, whether it is fitness, foundations level martial arts, or a Muay Thai/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class. Your buddy will be your partner during class, so that they feel comfortable and at-home during the workout.
We’re going to make Buddy Day even BETTER by offering the following:
- All new SBG athletes will receive their first month of membership ABSOLUTELY FREE
- All current SBG athletes will receive 1000 Perkville points for the new referral, which you can redeem for a free month’s membership, new martial arts equipment, hot new merchandise, etc.
- All current SBG athletes who bring a friend will be entered into our Buddy Day raffle, with the winner receiving a $150 Visa Gift Card
We will be running our standard martial arts and fitness schedule on Saturday, February 2nd, for Buddy Day. Bring a friend to join you for a martial arts or fitness class and share the gift of SBG!